Have you ever noticed and wondered why some Chinese guys have this one really really long nail? The salesperson serving me at the Canon shop had a super long nail and I wanted to ask but I forgot..
I can't stand crowded places. I used to be able to but now I just get a motherfucking headache and I become so cranky when I'm out shopping and there are tons and tons of people around. Like fucking IKEA on weekends with all these families. I swear they see going to IKEA as a fucking family outing cause they never buy anything, just look at things sit on beds, block the fucking way with their baby prams and 5 other kids plus grandparents. Then they camp outside taking up the table for the smokers cause it's 'dinner time' for them - highlight of their fucking week!
Leave the screaming babies and kids and old people at home and make IKEA a more peaceful place plzkthx.
Jan 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the long nail is an ahbeng branding!
ReplyDeleteThe long nail... Noticed that too. I don't really get it but I'm too lazy to ask. LOL.
ReplyDeleteWell if you like to go to IKEA when it is not that chaotic then you should try the weekdays, yes i am one of those people who loves to go to IKEA for a window shopping,I just don't know why but I just love browsing IKEA without buying anything.
ReplyDelete