Apr 21, 2010

Burned out

I've been feeling just completely tired since Sunday, what with being sick whole of last week and the weekend trip, and a very busy schedule the next few days. I'm really emotionally and physically exhausted, I feel I'm being stretched too thin sometimes, people going me! me! me! all the time, expecting my time, my strengths, my heart, when I don't even have any of these things left for myself. It's not that I don't want to hang out with you, but sometimes I really can't, I'm just dead fucking burned out, I just want to be alone, not talk, stay in bed. It makes me feel even worse if people start forcing me to or make me feel guilty for not being able to see them..

I just want some 'me time'. I really feel like running away.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Switch off handphone
    2. Watch some comedy series (recommended: futurama, simpsons, FRIENDS,etc)
    3. Go submerge yourself in a bath tub. Make sure you light up some scented candles.(* cause girls like those shits)
    4. Go for a jog till your lungs meletup
    5. Shout on top of your voice at a hill
    6. Start on your damn book title. 1 page at a time
    7. Learn to say NO to people. You dont owe them your time.(though look at it the bright side la doink. Maybe ppl call you out cause you brighten up their day? ..tsk...lol)
    8. Do something bout your hair... Yes its in a sexy messy way..but its not luscious anymore weiii..
    9. Buy a dildo.. Do not..i repeat do not use a real banana.. lol
    10. Draw something. Drawing calms ppl mind. better still paint something.. abstract art is a walk in the park.
    11. Smile to yourself. **Get a mirror.
    12. Go get a pet goldfish. Name him BOBO the cockeye.
    13. Sleep like a log
    14. Laugh like a hyena
    15. Head to some somewhere chilling just to have a drink.
    16. Get a mini moss garden.
    17. Flirt with the ugliest ppl you know.. Cause you know.. you ONLY hangs out with ugly ppl right... lol.
    18. Sing a song.. Play the damn piano. Record your husky voice.
    19. GO to your roommate and pat him on the head..like a dog. and say "good boy"
    20. Switch your pre-paid no more credit hp ON.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally comprehend how you feel, giving much but not receiving nuts. Time alone from everything and everyone is the way to go sometimes, just to get away from the madness and all. Keeping it real in these age and time is a rare commodity, and your blog is as real as it gets. Keep it up! Cheerios.

    ReplyDelete