April has really been nothing but stress &sickness.
The first half of the month I was diagnosed with bronchitis, and this week it's confirmed that my constant bouts of gastritis have given me stomach ulcer. Apart from taking meds that are supposed to thicken the stomach lining (or something), I also got Xanax and painkillers so I can actually sleep at night (yeah stomach ulcers are a motherfucking painful bitch), and - I'm supposed to follow a new diet for a month. It excludes milk coffee dairy oily food oil nicotine alcohol - which is actually 90% of my daily consumption -_-
The doc said the main cause of stomach ulcer is stress, well true that, this month hasn't actually been easy on my emotions. He says I need to take a break because the way he sees it, I'm already half-way sliding down on the road of depression. Sigh.
What to do. what to do. what to do.
Apr 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have a spare room in NZ and 8 Samoyeds looking for a babysitter.
ReplyDelete