Mar 14, 2010

GRRR!

1U really sucked tonight. Hyperactive kids were running up and down the escalators and I was somehow a kid magnet cause they kept on fucking touching and holding onto my fucking hand. Like WTF, what is up with parents nowadays, don't they teach their kids some manners.

Anyway, I was there to have dinner at Delicious, cause a friend was already waiting at 1U and Delicious is the only place that has comfy couches and an area to smoke. We were not only greeted by a sour-faced waitress, her command of English was also so bad it made orders and inquiries very difficult. The chicken salad was tasteless and it took them more than 20 minutes to make my coffee -_- If anything, bad service can really piss me off in no time, so I asked for a comment form. Bitch waitress only started being nice when I did that, and man should she be glad that I didn't complain to the manager - only cause my friend didn't want any 'drama', as he puts it. Look, it's not drama. Drama is throwing a tantrum when I don't get my iced water. Drama is not when I want to complain cause the overall service and dining experience is just plain fucked up, especially when I'm paying good money and fucking service tax.

Then after dinner I headed to Cotton On for a pair of cheap shorts, which were selling for RM49. When I took them to the counter, the cashier said the price was RM69, so I asked why cause there's a big bloody tag there that says RM49. She kept on insisting that the shorts were 60 plus bucks and that the tag was wrong. God, that was SO annoying, so I just gave up and told her to tell her supervisor that they should remove the tag because it's obviously false information. But then all of a sudden her colleague appeared and told her it was RM49 after all! Fucking bitch didn't even apologize! Look, I'm in fucking fashion retail myself, you don't fucking argue with the customer.
a) When unsure of the price, especially when there's a fucking tag on it that indicates a different price from what you're used to, ask your supervisor or a senior colleague. Do not just stand there and insist that you're right.
b) If the tag was really a mistake, FUCKING APOLOGIZE to your customer because it's your shop's fault for putting a false price tag, thus misleading the customer.
c) If you had been wrong about the price, APOLOGIZE AGAIN. Don't stand there with your sullen face cause you've just wasted 5 minutes of your life being a self-righteous bitch, and then got OWNED cause you were WRONG.

*takes deep breaths*

Ranting on my blog releases the annoyance, heh.

3 comments:

  1. the real problem is.. that you didn't get your vodka lime and you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bad service is a nightmare! MOH threw a hissy fit when they charged for the iced water which we didn't even drink. That was drama.

    ReplyDelete