Mar 15, 2010

We only come out at night

I had a fun weekend.

TAG on Friday was exhilarating. Going around, seeing familiar faces, talking and not talking to whomever I want to, dancing like I don't give a damn (I never do really, even if it makes me look like a spastic idiot). 3 glasses of wine were good enough for me. Oh and people were asking why I was drinking wine like a snob. I laughed it off and told them, wine's really the cheapest and quickest way to get me high cause it's my poison. I'm so gone after 5 that I just need 3 and I'm all good.
crazy ass biker boi who scared the fuck out of me when he took me on his bike a month or so ago. does shots like a pro.

I.T. boi with a cool tee. i told him to ditch the glasses and grow his hair longer like a surfer dude. girls, he's nice and he has an adorable smile.

mira, petite and absolutely charming in and out. sorry guys she's taken.


Saturday was supposed to be my Singles-night-out aka Post-Valentine's Day celebration at Velvet cause I didn't get to celebrate Vday last month, what with me being in KK cause of my grandmother and stuff, so I wanted a Valentine's mini party. But I forgot to bring the hearts that I wanted to stick on my friends (silly ideas I get once in a while thanks to the Peter Pan syndrome) and it was a sober Saturday so I kinda forgot why I was in Velvet in the first place, haha. It was still entertaining though - half of the people at our table were not drinking, the other half were loud and drunk, Lady Gaga songs didn't stop being played, amusing intoxicated antics, and conversations at Terrace Bar as the night slowly and steadily came to an end.

sober saturdays for us

sabahans 4 life

guess who were drinking that night


I think I should be cutting clubbing to once a week only..maybe. Also I should stop buying black dresses cause in my pictures it seems as if I only have one dress all the frigging time, since I only have black tube ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment