Last Saturday, 2crank.com organized a charity event for Haiti with help from sponsors such as Ruumz.com, Rip Curl, and Redbull. It was a whole day thing with perfomances from local indie bands, celebrity appearances (although I don't know them cause I'm pretty clueless about M'sian celebs..), and auctions. It was quite an interesting event, just too bad I had to work, haha. And yeahhhh I got auctioned off, thank you very very much to my bidder..who shall remain anonymous la unless he/she/it decides to revel him/her/itself haha.
Ugh..I can't really write much right now cause I'm pretty sick. I'm such a failed blogger la.
The emcees wearing Rip Curl apparel, auctioning off one of our limited edition tees.
Sabahans unite! Left is Colin from Carcrashhearts, a very good indie band.
My drinking kakis who came to support my auction..but they were so cheap they only wanted to chip in RM50 each :p
Another Sabahan on the right, who came late so he didn't have to chip in at all! :pCompletely unrelated but - I love my Lady Gaga-esque shortshort dress/long top with the bling bling shoulder pads lol
elfie you very hot dot com!
ReplyDeleteYou're suppose to rest when you're sick! XD get well soon.
ReplyDelete