May 10, 2010

Memories

I'm reading thru my journal entries I wrote years ago...


30 Oct 2005
Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:
1. Work for charity, either opening an orphanage or creating a center for disadvantaged kids
2. Have my own youth hostel
3. go to New York, spend a term there
4. Write a book
5. open up a small Secondhand Bookstore
6. marry the man of my dreams, adopt kids.. sth like that
7. Learn Tagalog
Seven Traits I Look For In The Opposite Sex
1. NOT stingy
2. funny
3. not so serious..
4. but serious on important occasions
5. loving & accepting me for who I am
6. taller than me
7. Intelligent..not boastful

23rd sept 2005
what if the world you've happily built around you comes crumbling down.
what if the love you've been expecting isn't so much at all.
what if you're not really loved that much.
what if you're tired of being hurt.
what if.
i think i expect too much.
i expect to be the most important person in your life.
i expect you to fill me with sweet, nice words, which i'll believe,
because i believe in every word you say anyway-
that's why i cry everytime you say hurtful things to me.
but now i'll stop with my expectations.
i'll stop wanting anything.

07thmay2005
I wish people would stop judging me based on what I do or what I do not do.

08thapr2005
Me: 'yes it does! it smells really sweet, like happiness.'

13thfeb2005
It's weird.. eventho my sister went off to Uni 2 years ago.. I only see her about 3 or 4 times a year, and I'm still not used to it. I miss her a lot. Oh, it's not like we were perfectly peaceful siblings. We used to bitch fight a lot.. but I can't live without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment