I'll always remember how you would hug me until I fell asleep during the nights when I would cry without any tangible reason. I'll always remember how worried you were whenever I'm sad. I'll always be grateful for the times that you had been my life saver, the orange ring keeping me afloat when I was drowning. Even though I've taken the easy way out, as always running away from a conflict... you're always in my heart.
-to a special person who has the patience of a mountain for having kept up with me for so long, and still sayang-ed me after I've trampled all over him
Sometimes you miss people you've let go, especially those who loved you regardless of your colossal imperfections and the skeletons in your closet.
/emo moment.
Dec 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hi hi :) are u on fb too? I am a fan... at least starting today :)
ReplyDelete-Tony