Dec 17, 2009

Malam Tumpang Glamour nr dua

After the very successful, very fun and very happening (wah syiok sendiri) Malam Tumpang Glamour 1, Mike, Reta and I organized the numero dos at Metropolitan Square's poolside with awesome help from the awesome sponsors:
-Carlsberg & Tuborg
-Red Bull
-2crank.com for sponsoring the venue (2crank is an indie music web portal where you can upload your own music and get feedback from the mentors such as Fauzi Marzuki, M.Nasir and Roslan Aziz)

As usual our cover charge was super cheap (Rm2), and all proceeds from MTG2 go to charity, namely Furry Friends Farm (just like the first one), and we encouraged people to bring newspapers so we can recycle them. Party with a purpose, yo!

We had some 'party crashers' who came to the party via 6th degree connection and didn't have any clue what MTG was about. The fuckers only cared about getting (practically) free drinks which pissed me off BIG TIME. Most of our guests gave more than 2 bucks because they know that we (the organizers) are doing this for charity (from planning to getting sponsors, etc, we don't get jack shit from organizing MTG) and rm2 is PEANUTS for the drinks you can guzzle away. But some fuckers are so fucking STINGY they only gave me rm2 even after I've explained to them that EVERYTHING goes to FFF, that this is a party for CHARITY. Fuck you I hope your penises die in a fire after being chewed on by monkeys with rabies.

I was the fairy godmother aka birthday princess of collecting donations at MTG. btw some bitch borrowed my plastic tiara and didn't give it back.


ky and me. i was still okay-looking here :(

But all in all it was FUN - as MTG is known for (blowing my own horn here again)- and everyone got thrown into the pool, myself included even though I've warned the boys not to cause I just look goddamn awful when I'm wet. Yes yes vainpot, c'est moi, but what the heck it bit me in the ass anyway cause I got thrown in the water numerous times, and ended up having flu the next day cause I was running around in wet clothes that night.

the naughty bois who were responsible for throwing 90% of the MTG-ers into the pool

a wet and awful-looking me and the crazy boys

Much love to DJ Cinta & DJ Bah, much love to our friends who came to support MTG (and charity!), much love to generous people who willingly donated more for FFF (like this guy who was wearing a MOOKS polo, I was so excited lol I get excited when I meet people who wear my apparel) and much love to people who came and mingled and made new friends at MTG!

we love to party! (i was carrying the money box everywhere lol)

reta, me and melissa, november birthday babies

wow my bitch face! i was leading the parade to throw beecher in the water

my fav kadazan couple, found out we were somehow related lol - MTG brings people together!

the sabahan locos, don't mess! dj cinta is an honourary sabahan, lol.


Malam Tumpang Glamour TROIS?? to be continued...

2 comments:

  1. I need to stop and take more pictures in the third one. I never see any of MY pictures in the reports. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. tis' awesomesauce, i love our pic too!

    fyl eyeris. HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete