Dec 14, 2009

tak nak pergi Tangs!

I'm horribly disappointed in TANGS. ANGRY AND DISAPPOINTED. I've always enjoyed going there because they have different international brands and that cutesy knick knack section at the entrance, but only cause before this I've never needed any help from their staff. Usually I'd just go in, browse around, grab what I want and pay. But after last Saturday's experince, TANGS is the LAST place I'll go to in Pavilion. Their customer service is so fucking horrible you'd think you're at fucking KFC or something. KY & I were looking for a suitable pair of jeans in his size and the staff there just stood one foot away from us and talked to each other as if they were lepak-ing at the fucking mamak. If I'm not mistaken, one of them asked KY, 'Nak cari size eh?' (or something like that) and when he answered in the affirmative, they just continued chatting away! Not to mention the tons of walking-aways they did (it must be their one and only expertise) when we asked them for other things like different belt sizes, where the fuck the jeans were that we wanted, etc. Oh, and they almost didn't let us use the fucking vouchers that TANGS themselves gave to KY.

Oh and don't ever buy any of the knick knacks that they have there cause I saw the same shit on Petaling Street the next day in those wholesale shops for much much much less -_-

Fucking TANGS.

1 comment: