Sep 7, 2009

Malam Tumpang Glamour


On one fine night at a private TAG event in Mont Kiara, TJ, Reta, Mike and I were chilling over Heineken, where we talked about DJs and how every fucking person on earth is one now, so why not us?? And somehow from this bullshit talk we came up with an idea for a party... which we called Malam Tumpang Glamour.

What the fuck is MTG and why and who ??!!
-We were bored of Zouk coz
a) it's expensive and
b)you never get to meet interesting people in clubs anyway
-So since
a)we're young & broke, and
b)we wanna meet some new fresh faces who are equally bored of KL cubs... ta da.. MTG was born!
-We wanted to make MTG different from all other parties so
a) we were inspired by these underground parties in Berlin and European cities, and decided to choose a random ass location and keep it a secret until a few days to the party
b) we only invited a few peeps whom we know were opened to this type of parties
c) our motto was CHEAP ASS BUT KICK ASS: entry is possible by a donation of RM1 which will go to Furry Friends Farm (we're planning to go this weekend-wanna join?), and a stack of newspaper for recycling cause we're environmentally friendly like that
d)the theme of the night was MUSTACHE aka HOLA I'M A MEXICAN..so everyone had to have fake mustaches but most of the guests didn't have one, BOO!!

Thanks to Benny of INKED Sunway, and the awesomeness of Tiger beer, we got the location and booze.. and also thanks to Facebook for making invites so much easier.

All in all in was a GREAT party, I made people who came late down vodka shots (I'm lookin at choo KY, Suan, Kim, and Gareth), we danced on the pool table, we had random ass lucky draws with condoms and Twilight shirts, everyone was dancing along thanks to DJ Cinta and DJ Bah (Benny lol).. and even though my playlist didn't get played, I'm good! Oh and to cap it off there was a fight downstairs and the cops came and..we had to shoo people off early..

It was Tumpang Glamour's first party and it was a fucking blast! Thanks to those who came..make sure you attend our next one :P

These pictures are stolen from Gareth and Amelia of INKED.. muahaha..I wanted to steal from KY but he was a bitch and minimized his pictures!




Ugh linking all these names are a fucking bitch! Muahahahaha and it's not like I need to link yall anyways coz you guys are damn femes already with your gazillion hits wtf

It's back to normal life now.. ZZzzzzzz

3 comments:

  1. if you only just bother to ask, elfie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like a ghost head got ontop of u n KY in the last pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JEALOUS!
    I hope I get an invite when I'm back!

    ReplyDelete