Sep 26, 2009

Pulau pulau


So I'm on Redang Island now, representing Rip Curl at this Reef Check event happening at Redangkalong Resort. It's my first time on Redang and it's beeeyoootifulll! The water's clear, the sun's damn bright and fucking hot, and everything's bluueeee! I am ten times darker now cause I'm at beach, duhh! I'm not one of those girls who go to the beach wearing a huge sunhat and longsleeved shit and insists on staying indoors, what the fuck. Plus I love snorkelling so nothing can keep me away from the water not even my embarrassing and scary fat tummy (which reminds me, I have to get a cute one piece so I don't like, traumatize people with my tummy)

The only thing that BUGS the fuck out of me at this resort is the horribly boring night life, or the lack of it. Here I am, on a Saturday night, on an island, totally sober, without one single cocktail. My heart sighs. The guests here are like totally boring or are family people or Muslims, or all three. The only alcoholic drink they serve here is beer. I'm so fucking tired of Tiger beer! And I can't even fucking cuss here cause there are kids all around me! UGH! I had to bite my lip so many times and I've been saying 'DAMN' instead of 'FUCK' and it's starting to FUCKING annoy me. Fucking inner conscience and minimal politeness!


Peace, motherfuckers!

3 comments:

  1. loving the pink nails..cheers for pink nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL so that's the shot of u sober ka? LOL less cheery. How long you gonna be there?

    ReplyDelete