There are things that can make me really, really angry. And I'm not talking about the normal anger I get when I'm driving and a driver doesn't signal when he comes in my lane - cause that's not really me being angry, just vocal. What makes me really boiling mad is POLITICS IN THIS FUCKING COUNTRY.
Last year, some NGOs highlighted the plight of Penan women and young girls (!!) and they approached Shahrizat, who's the minister in the Ministry for Women, Family and Community Development of Malaysia. Sarawakian Penan women and young girls were raped and sexually abused by timber workers, and all Shahrizat did was KEEP QUIET. Finally, after nearly a year of complaints and investigations, the government has confirmed the happenings. And still, no further comments from them, only the confirmation.
FUCK THIS SHIT, man. What the hell are these ministries for?? They're not doing their fucking job, in my opinion. Women AND girls are being raped, and the government refuses to do anything, refuses to give a statement, refuses to HELP?
And the saddest shit is, the government is at fault for causing this in the first place: the reason why girls have to come in contact with the timber workers is because Penan children have to depend on timber trucks to go to school since the government has stopped providing transport to bring them to school.
How could YOU keep on voting BN when shit like this happens? The politicians who ignored this tragedy should be fucking ashamed of themselves. Rot in hell.
read the Nut Graph and educate yourselves.
Sep 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


yeah i read about it in google news last night. so budu la..why la sharizat diam2 saja..ishhhh.
ReplyDeletethis is what happen when politicians who are already rejected by the rakyat are still able to get into the cabinet via backdoor
ReplyDeleteSad. Sick sad world when people dun do nothing. *sigh.
ReplyDeletePolitik for me is POLITIKUS... Ask me about politic, I don't give a damn. Their policies, "If it's good, tell the whole galaxy. If don't, look somewhere else." Sangat-sangat bodoh sekali, hopeless to the MAX. I just gave up hope for the politic in Malaysia since I've been aware with all that shit. NATO: No Action, Talk Only...
ReplyDelete