Sep 23, 2009

Malas la!

Man p1w1max FUCKING SUCKS DONKEY'S BALLS. Do not EVER change to fucking p1w1max. It's already so effing slow during the day time, so imagine at night it's like you're on fucking dial-up or something! I can seriously go shit my dinner out and come back and the fucking page still hasn't loaded, not one bit, no siree.

-breathes in and out-

I've been working on my henna painting ~career~ and I've been practicing on my left hand cause I'm right-handed. One day I'm going to travel the world making people happier and hippie-er with my henna ~art~

Call me if you want beautiful shit on your hands. I only charge 5 bucks haha.

Anyhoo I made a trip to Furry Friends Farm again on Monday. This time we brought along a bag of dog food and we helped out with the feeding of a hundred dogs. Sabrina (the owner of FFF) needs damn a lot of food (mostly it's rice cooked with bits of chicken and veg) for the doggies, I do hope she has enough cash for it. Once again, I'm asking you to donate some to FFF, even 10 ringgit can help, plus you're also welcomed to join me when I go over to volunteer at the shelter. I've read somewhere that sometimes when the money's low, Sabrina even skips meals just so she can spend the money on the dogs instead. And unlike SPCA, Furry Friends Farm is againt putting dogs down!
sorry for making you blindzz. But I was without make up and all sweaty and tired after working under the hot Malaysian sun for two hours kthx

Anyhoo there are a few events that I'm looking forward to:
-Redang trip: I'm representing Rip Curl for the Beach Cleanup/Reef Check event we are sponsoring
-Perhentian trip: work, once again, since Rip Curl is sponsoring the Perhentian Island Challenge
-Walk for World Pink on October 3rd at KL Tower, a breast cancer awareness event
-World Animal Day at Furry Friends Farm on October 4th (volunteer)
-Terry Fox Run KL on November 1st, at which I plan to be a volunteer cause I will probably die if I were to run

Does anyone want to join me? Let's be a functioning member of the society together, whoot whoot.

Shit it's late, I'm gonna go to sleep and go to work tomorrow.

Tata motherfuckerrrsss (say it like the Chinese dude did in the movie Hangover. Pretty funny shit although I must say it's a B-grade movie made from an upper middle class white man's point of view which means the chinks are all short,ugly with a funny accent and the blacks and Latinos are all gangsters.



1 comment:

  1. me want henna on me hand too. and best of all i want them FOC...!LOLOLOL!!

    ReplyDelete