Okay I know I've bitched about this like a zillion times and Kim, Adrian and I will never fail to laugh at these people every time we have our drinking sessions -
But seriously, I will never understand how people (mostly girls) can acquire a fucking accent after a year or two overseas!!!!! (insert ridiculous amount of exclamation marks to show frustration) I can understand the accent when you've been overseas for 7 years or longer, but anything under 5 years is pretty ridiculous. And what about the bitches who have been in Malaysia their whole lives but speak with an American/Australian/rojak accent? You have got to be fucking kidding me!
That's sooo pathetic! And I don't want to hear about how awesome Melbourne / London / California is either, and how you would party like crazy every fucking weekend. Look, I didn't ask you and I have my own fucking life and yours isn't that interesting. I lived in Frankfurt for 8 years and Berlin for 3, but you don't hear me talking about that the whole fucking time right??
Fucking bitches. (and it's funny how girls seem to do the above mentioned a lot, like they need to impress other people with their accents or their hardcore party life)
Sep 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


cos malaysian accent not cool mah
ReplyDeleteim telling you it's high time we picked up new accents to like get more cool brownie points -
i'll pick finnish and you pick dutch - what say you?
How bout matt salleh who cakap macam cinabeng?
ReplyDeleteLets put it this way, they need to impress others, to prove that they've been to a certain place for less than 5 years LOL. I have a very chinese english not like ah beng or ah lian though. LOL.
ReplyDeleteMinta Attention bah tu Elfie..
ReplyDeleteYeah I loathe those people too, I feel like smacking them on the mouth and stop being so fricking pretentious.
ReplyDelete