Feb 27, 2010

Bikin marah

Damn it, Zouk, don't you know I'm one of your most loyal customers? I'm there every fucking weekend, sometimes weekdays if there's a special occasion, I even dragged Naya there when she wrote the feature about me in Female mag (which inadvertently gave people the impression that I'm this wild, alcoholic party girl).

So when I heard you were opening a cafe/bar at The Gardens, I impatiently waited for your renovations to be done (and of course as is usual in Malaysia, it was delayed) and when I finally found the time to grab a bite there, I WAS SEVERELY DISAPPOINTED! The service sucks donkey's balls! There were no waiters on the patio/smoking area so every time we wanted something, we either had to wave like mad at the waiters inside or we had to walk in and call them ourselves. While taking our orders, the waiter thought I didn't want ketchup in my club sandwich when I said I didn't want any tomatoes - plus he didn't even know whether the bread is white or wholemeal -_- And everything took ages, from the food to something as simple as iced water!

What a fucking waste of excitement. But I must say the chairs are comfy.

2 comments:

  1. y care bout cafe... i tot u should only care bout the booze n the music. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you go back again?

    ReplyDelete