I have this unhealthy obsession over Winnie the Pooh & Friends merchandise (and Hello Kitty,lol).
It runs in the family (well okay, I also suffer from a slighttttt Peter Pan Syndrome)
Meet my cousin's baby Aidan, an extremely hyperactive but cute monkey


It's the Year of the Tigger! Rwwaaarrrr!If I were to ever have kids I'd make them run around in costumes all day long.
they're all cute and fun till they start to talk back
ReplyDeleteif i have kids kan, id make sure
ReplyDeletea) i have a maid
b) ill build a play pen and let them roam in the pen and not outside so i can quietly watch teevee and sleep
c) send them over to germany once they start to annoy me hahahahaa
Then you can hang a sign outside the pen saying "Do not feed the Tiger!" :D
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHHAHA I tot anak sepa la ko pigi stalk XD
ReplyDelete