I was in the theater group in college. I had pretty butterfly sandals. haha. Every spring we had a 'team building/practice session' in this secluded town in the middle of nowhere (it was an hour's drive away from where I lived) for a few days, and we'd get drunk every night and still wake up at 9am for rehearsal. On the motherfucking dot.
Life in the suburbia. I hate winter, the smile's just for the camera. You think I bitch too much about the heat here? Wait til you hear me bitch about the cold.
Driving back home. I'm a feet-on-dashboard kinda person. Apparently it's not ladylike but who cares?! My mom even lets me hang my feet out of the car window. Maybe I'll be more ladylike when I hit my thirties. Maybe.And finally...
A little orphan from mainland China called Fie. This picture used to hang in my grandma's old house alongside those of my cousins. I loved that house.(this makes me miss home a little bit). /sad
No comments:
Post a Comment