Today I sat still as I alternated between reading stories, watching blue skies turn to gray and feeling the heat weigh down on my tanned skin. My mind is working on overtime, constantly thinking, and yes sometimes I respond with ,"Nothing," to the question of what's going on in my head but that's a lie, nowadays I find myself always posing silent questions or debating onesidedly. I've given myself a time frame in which I'm 'excused' to be in an alienating state but it ended yesterday and I've learned a few things along the way, mostly thanks to endless conversations with people who are (really) close to me and who have spent most of the hours with me when I'm awake (which, this month, consists of about 20-22 hours out of the daily 24).
Samson by Regina Spektor is the cutest love song ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sleep more la elfie!
ReplyDelete