Feb 28, 2010

Marahhh

I'm normally pretty friendly unless you have a reason to piss me off. Say, like gossiping about me, talking about my life, the things I do, people I go out with, I date or don't date, and spreading assumptions that you make about my personal life. I do not like that. Next time I see you, I'll tell you straight to your face to shut your trap and quit gossiping about other people, so don't be surprised when I do it, mmkay? Mind your own fucking business. KL's pretty small you know, so I can do the same shit to you and let people know who you really are.

*takes deep breath*

But I don't really like doing shit like that. As opposed to you, when I hang out with my friends, we prefer to talk about other things rather than find satisfaction in fucking other people up. I guess our lives are more interesting, with more topics to talk about, so we don't find it necessary to indulge in immature bullshit that you're doing when you're hanging out with your friends.

1 comment: