Aug 25, 2009

Jangan sibuk sangat, boleh?

Really, all these HOO-HAH over nothing is getting on my nerves.
So what if someone wants to drink?
So what if some lame band wants to come here and perform?
So what if someone wants to wear tudung, and the other doesn't?
I really don't give a fuck about your preferences, your hobbies, your musical taste, your fashion sense, so why can't everyone just mind their own business?
Who are you to dictate what a person does, what music a person listens to, what a person decides to do with his or her body?
Is it any of your business? Are you perfect?
NO.

I'm a Catholic on paper, I've attended bible classes and all that jazz, and really, the only thing that I think is important is that God gave us enough common sense to know that to love and not to hurt others should be the main priorities for all.

How other people want to live their lives is really none of your fucking concern.

1 comment:

  1. Who says they're perfect? I wanna sparta masuk pit hole.

    ReplyDelete