Aug 16, 2009

Konsert bukan Akademi Fantasia


At first I got Red Zone passes for the World Stage from my boss, then I got upgraded to Gold Zone thanks to my SUPER DUPER AWESOME POSSUM friend haha. Gold meant that a)I could've gone to the mosh pit where some friends were, but since I was having stomach cramps cause I'm a girl with fucking monthly cramps it was good that b)I could sit down quietly at the Gold Zone with the huge ass fan, less people and a roof over my head in case it rained. The concert was great (although I have NO IDEA who Pixie whateverthefuckhername is was, and MTV's hailing her as THE NEXT POP PRINCESS but irl she looks 30 when she's just 18. Don't believe the promo shots of her!), but it was bad timing cause I was all moody and tired due to the menses.

But OMG I have to bitch about the CUT THROAT PRICES at the event, man, WTF! A 500ml bottle of water costed me RM5 (that's like 5 times more than at 7-E!) and two small pieces of KFC were a whooping 10 bucks! FUCK YOU GUYS I HOPE YOUR DICKS AND VAJAJAYS DIE IN A FIRE.



I rested a bit at Benny's shop, then headed to M.O.S. for the after party, whose invites I got from my OH-SUM friend as well. It's like so mega exclusive, we even had some white dudes asking where we got it from/ if it's for sale/ if he can still get some. WAH I FEEL SO SPECIALZ. NOT. It was a nice party though, cause they had a buffet and all, and free flow of drinks until the party ended (at least, until I left, which was 3am), plus the place wasn't packed so you could still breathe and dance without having someone else's armpit and sweat up in your face. I would say it's the most well organized event I've been to- unlike others at which I was at the fucking VIP section and still free flow always ended way too early and there are too many riDUNKulos people.

Oh, and Tyson from All American Rejects (who was high as shit) came on the dance floor and just like that a horde of fans started taking pictures of him and themselves molesting him (which he liked, I bet). Me, on the other hand, was a bit scared cause he is one fugly dude! So when he was near, I stepped back a few times so he wouldn't like, go all crazy in front of my face lah okay.



The only thing at the after party which pissed me off was that they didn't let us bring our cameras in, like WTF! I want to take pictures of MYSELF, and not, like they assumed, some stars or whatever! Like I give a fuck about them! Unless it's like the lead singer of Hoobastank, with whom I'd rather have a private session anyway, not just some stupid ass picture. It reminded me of the time when that fugly fucker Edison Chen was in Zouk and they made us hand in our cameras at the entrance. Like HELLO a)I was going to Velvet, not Zouk mainroom where that pornstar wannabe was, and b)I don't want to take pictures of him la wtf! His management must be damn prasan, thinking everyone's lusting over him. I have seen his fucking pubes and I don't think he's hot at all ewww!

Shit it's time for me to sleep. Back to work tomorrow, fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment