Anyway thanks to the awesomeness that is Suanie and Absolut, I got to go to the Absolut Love event at RogueArt Gallery, Jln Berangan. Getting there was such a BITCH though cause of the after-office hours jam and whatnot, KL roads were fucking filled up to the brim. Can die ok. I love love the art gallery, it was so cute and minimalistic, and I love love Absolut for the free flow of cocktails, although next time don't end it too early plzkthx.
They had this contest going on, where you had to complete a sentence that says 'In an Absolut world...' and my answer was
In an Absolut world I would be fucking rich and all assholes would be my slaves.
I still find it outrageous that I didn't win. Sorry I didn't say something along the lines of HIV /cancer cure/love all around/no war/etc etc etc.


Now I fail as a blogger cause I didn't take any pictures of the place or the logos or the decos.. I was too busy enjoying the Absolut okay.



No comments:
Post a Comment