Oct 15, 2009

Kaum lelaki, sila baca

I think KL seriously lacks gentlemen somehow. They don't even know the basic rules of behavior when you're out with girls.

Example a
I post on fb that I wanna go out for drinks, a guy comments, asking to belanja him. Hello?! Do not ever ask a girl to buy you a drink. That's fucking damn unclassy. It's a bloody fucking turnoff lah okay, like you have a pepet instead of a penis. I'm not your fucking sugarmommy, bitch.

Example b
A guy asks me out. I'm like okay sure. When the bill arrives, he takes my money. Wah fucker you asked me out and now you don't even refuse my dollar bills? Like hello if I don't go out with you also I won't die lah okay, you ungrateful little turd. At least pretend to say, 'Hey it's okay, this is on me,' or something. Because I'm nice like that I will always insist on paying for my share. I have yet to meet a guy who has totally refused me paying. *thinks* hmm wait I have..but he's not in KL.

Go learn how to treat a woman, you hos.

9 comments:

  1. This kind of PENIS 4 sho an asshole!
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. men in kl are wussies. nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahseh... buat malu sama kita punya kaum siut :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. chivalry? most malaysian men? har??

    ReplyDelete
  5. meh, you have just been meeting all the wrong guys =x pls la don't generalized men like that, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fie, someone googled your name and ended up on my site. You've a stalker!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lucky i'm in PJ consider Selangor not KL.

    ReplyDelete