Oct 15, 2009

Kerja lagi!

So the company I'm working for sent me to Perhentian to represent one of our brands which was the sponsor for the Perhentian Island Challenge 09. This time I couldn't snorkel like I did on Redang cause of my stitches..and I was having my period. Tampons, yeah I know, but I still don't feel right going in the water with my menses you know. Btw have you realized how uncomfortable guys get when you're talking about your period? Like damn bodoh la, I feel like shouting PERIOD PERIOD PERIOD all the time and see them cringe as if I'm talking about how small their penises are.

Anyway

Tv3 was there and they wanted to interview me. I was like, okay fine, but guess what.. they wanted me to take off my motherfucking monroe. HELL NO BITCH. I just had this shit for 2 months, and it was fucking painful to get it pierced, so I will NOT take it off for ANYONE (unless it's Wolverine). Plus either you accept me for who I am or you can GTFO cause you know, I'm not that desperate to be on tv. I'm not a whore for fame ;)

the rc team, yo!


on the last day, during the beach clean up. hair's all messy from the boat ride

2 comments:

  1. you look good babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. That's stupid. Did they interview you then?

    ReplyDelete