Aug 17, 2009

Kerja sampai mati


The place where I spend 90% of my time at:
messy hair, no make up - check.
reading glasses for my long and short sightedness - check.
snacks - check.
water - check.
magazines to review - check.
design mag and tattoo book for inspiration - check.
lighter and cigs for destressing - check.
headphones so this one stick-up-her-ass person doesn't complain about my music - check.
my awesome berlin hoodie in case it gets cold - check.

All in a day's work.

3 comments:

  1. OMG LOL at the list. I always have water and tea on my desk. And sweets. No pillow. I need pillow XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a nice ashtray and a home theatre system next to my desk ;p

    and i want pillowss too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Say, when are we going to meet up for lunch?

    - Ian

    ReplyDelete