Nov 4, 2009

Hari jadi yang tak jadi

This year, I was supposed to celebrate my birthday in a hotel in Cherating, pampered with massages and all that jazz. Well shit happened and I was like, cool, then I'll just celebrate it with my friends and get so smashed (or see other people get drunk, like last year) and wake up with a fucking hangover and we could talk about it for days.

But now, I'm most probably gonna celebrate it in Penang, cause of work. I have to go over for an event, and it's on my birthday weekend. And the only people I know there are my manager and B. of Redbull. So fucking great, right. I'm gonna be fucking sad on my birthday.

2 comments:

  1. I'm from Penang! Penang is great! EATTTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. you come back and we have a belated bday party lar!

    ReplyDelete