Nov 19, 2009

Tu mulut jaga sikit!

I don't know why people think it's their fucking God-given right to comment every time I gain or lose weight. Sure it's nice to hear people notice the weight loss, but the way they say, 'You look much better now!' it's like, great so I looked ugly before? Seriously, I was in a much happier state before this whole weight loss thingamajig, so I don't really give a flying fuck if I look better or not, cause I'm not happy, okay?! Also, I know I'm not fucking thin like the rest of the chinks here, I know I have a belly from all the alcohol and fast food consumption, but is it any of your fucking business? I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO. The way you assume I want to hear what you think about my body is just plain fucking idiotic and rude. Fuck I should just comment on your fucking ugly teeth the next time, how it's all crooked and growing all over the place like fucking shit on sticks, how I fucking HATE ugly teeth, do I fucking tell you that? Do I fucking tell you that you should invest in braces cause your teeth are GROSS? Do I tell you that you have a BUTT UGLY face? The face that people only remember cause it's so unbelievably ugly? Do I tell you you have a fucking pizza face with all those pimples and acne? Do I tell you that you have a reputation of a whore? No I don't. Because I am polite like that. I don't go up to people and start commenting on their physical or characteristic attributes.

I can be a bitch sometimes but I'll only be one when I have a valid reason to do so. Like when people fucking piss me off. Consider this a fucking warning cause one day I might not be as patient anymore, and I might just start pointing out your imperfections just like you do mine.

2 comments:

  1. *hugs elfie.

    Some ppl are just jealous of what you have. They wanna be just like you, so they comment XD

    You're beautiful just the way you are. I wanna lose weight ;_; I have a fat belly *cries. This world is cruel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your imperfection is that insatiable urge of yours to always be hitting/pinching people!

    ReplyDelete