Nov 15, 2009

Perasan!

So I was talking to this white dude outside a club, mostly about work, and when I wanted to go back in he says, 'Since we've been spending enough time talking and getting to know each other, why don't you just give me a kiss?'

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Look, I'm just being friendly, we're talking about normal shit, I wasn't even flirting or hinting at any sexua activities, and you think I WOULD WANT TO MAKE OUT WITH YOU? Are you FUCKING kidding me? There are men in this world who are so full of themselves that they think every girl out there who talks to you automatically would want to eat your face? HELL TO THE FUCKING NO. And there are white men in KL who think just cause they're white they're like super damn hot? Fuck you, you didn't even buy me a drink. Plus you're ugly, you piece of shit.

3 comments:

  1. since i've been commenting here, why don't u give me a kiss?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, he didn't... What a fucking asshole!?!? Give me a kiss, he said... Kiss a cow, you fool! Wait, even a cow is being selective... Duh.

    ReplyDelete